Do you want to know how to fix GOtv No Signal message on your decoder? Read this guide.
Gotv no signal has been one of the problems that the subscribers are going through.
If we want our no signal to be resolved, we always have to contact the Gotv installer for assistance, but this might take a while due to delay as the installer of the antenna might take along to get to you.
There is no need to panic as we have come up with all the steps to follow to help you recover your signal when you are experiencing no signal on your Gotv.
Why is my GOtv showing no signal?
Below are some of the causes of no signal on your Gotv;
1. Perhaps there is a flaw in your decoder.
2. Your antenna might have changed in the correct direction.
3. Your antenna is damaged.
4. Perhaps there is a split in your Gotv antenna cable.
5. When your antenna is broken, your Gotv indicates no signal.
Requirements to increase your TV signal strength
Here is what you need to restore the signal on your Gotv:
1. A new coaxial cable
3. Power source
4. Gotv antenna ( new or existing)
5. Hammer, screwdriver, teen spinner, and
Steps to fix Gotv no signal problems
Follow the guidelines below:
1. Associate your Gotv decoder power source and turn it on.
2. Stand by until it completes the booting process.
3. When no signal shows, press the “help” button on the remote to display the “menu.”
4. Go to “advance options” and enter OK.
5.Choose “signal information” and enter OK.
6. You will see the GOtv signal strength and quality are not displayed.
7. Ask someone to watch in the room for you and go to the roof using the ladder where your antenna is fixed.
8. Try changing the aerial direction from left to right all around to see if the signal appears.
9. If the signal does not show up, change the aerial cable and replace it with a new coaxial cable.
10. Associate the new cable to the same cable port on the aerial.
11. Put the cable well in the room where the decoder is.
12. Replace the old cable with the new cable on the back of the decoder.
13. After replacing the cable, the signal shows up, but if you feel it’s not good, climb on top of the roof and shift the aerial all around to get a high alert.
14. Once your signal is restored, scan the decoder to recover your lost GOtv channels.
15. Enter “Exit” to remove the menu display and start watching your channels.
Basically, that is how to fix GOtv no signal on your decoder.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-fix-gotv-no-signal/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide