Today’s guide will show you how to download your FirstBank statement online in Nigeria.
A FirstBank statement summarizes financial transactions over a given period on your bank account.
Account statements can be printed or mailed electronically upon your request.
What Are The Conditions To Download Your FirstBank Statement Online?
Below are the basic conditions to download your statement online:
- You should have an active FirstBank account
- You should be enrolled in FirstBank online banking
- You need to have a device connected to the internet
- You should specify the type of statement you want to download
These are the conditions to download your FirstBank statement online in Nigeria.
How To Download Your FirstBank Statement Online In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to download your FirstBank statement online:
- First, log in to FirstBank
- online banking using your online banking credentials
- Next, click on accounts from the homepage
- Next, click All accounts to view all of your FirstBank accounts
- After that, select the account you want to view the statement
- After that, click on the Statements icon at the top right of your screen
- Next, select the statement you want to retrieve, indicating the period
- After that, click View, and your statement will display as a PDF file
- Next, select to save the file, and it will be downloaded to your device
- You can also choose to print your statement
This is how to get your FirstBank Statement online in Nigeria.
What If I’m Not Enrolled In FirstBank Online Banking
you cannot download your FirstBank statement online if you are not registered for FirstBank internet banking.
To register for online banking, follow the steps below:
- First, visit the FirstBank official website and click ‘Online Banking.’
- Select Enroll Today and the click on Personal Accounts
- Next, read and accept the Electronic Disclosure Consent Statement
- When prompted if you have a FirstBank account, click OK
- After that, read and accept the Online Banking Agreement and proceed with online registration
- Next, fill in the required personal information
- After that, set up your Username and password and click continue
- Once your registration is approved, FirstBank will send you an email confirming your registration to FirstBank online banking
You can then proceed to download your account statement from online banking.
This is all you need to know about how to download your FirstBank statement online in Nigeria.