Are you in Nigeria and searching for how to check the UBA Bank account balance? If you do, then check out this quick guide.
If you want to know your financial status, you will have to check your account balance.
Digitization of banking enables you to check your account balance by yourself without visiting the bank branch.
To know the UBA account balance, you can use the UBA mobile app, the USSD Code, and an SMS.
How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance Via Mobile App
To use the UBA mobile app, you need to be registered for the service.
Please follow the steps below to check your UBA bank account balance:
- First login to your UBA Bank mobile app
- From the home page, click on the Account option
- After that, select Account summary
- Next, select Current and Show All
- After that, click on a filter to display all current balances
Alternatively, you can also enter any account number in the Account Number field and click the filter to display the balances.
This is how to view the UBA account balance via the UBA mobile app in Nigeria.
How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance With USSD Code
Use the UBA USSD Code (*919*) to check your account balance.
Dial *919# on your mobile phone and then click on option six, Check Balance.
You can also click *919*00#, which will immediately display the account’s balance linked to the phone number.
You can use the USSD code on either MTN, Glo, Airtel, or gmobile networks.
This is how to know the UBA account balance in Nigeria.
What Are The Charges
A service fee is charged every time you check your account balance.
The charges are deducted from the account which you checked the Balance.
Standard SMS charges apply when you check your account balance using an SMS.
This is all the information you need about how to check the UBA account balance in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-uba-bank-account-balance-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide