Did you know you can buy KPLC tokens via Safaricom Mpesa? If you’re not sure how to go about it, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered with this blog post.
Since the introduction of prepaid services by KPLC in 2009, the prepaid system allows its users to purchase their meter, and once the units loaded have exhausted, you must purchase units again. It is a mechanism that has made it easier to collect KPLC electricity bills.
Through a partnership with Safaricom, KPLC customers may now buy tokens using Mpesa. It is one of the simplest ways of buying KPLC tokens. The process of buying a meter through Mpesa is easy and will take less than 5 minutes.
Mpesa is still the most popular mobile banking service in Kenya, and since KPLC announced that you might load tokens through Mpesa, their prepaid customers have been thrilled.
If you have money in your Mpesa and your units are running low, buying the token through Mpesa is the best option. After buying the token, you will receive it within minutes.
How to load KPLC tokens via Mpesa
Buying KPLC tokens has never been easier, but this is now possible thanks to Mpesa. Mpesa is a mobile banking service that has transformed the Kenyan mobile banking business, and major organizations like KPLC have elected to adopt it.
All you need is a working meter and funds in your Mpesa account. If you meet these two prerequisites, go to the steps below to successfully load the KPLC token using Mpesa.
- Open your mobile App.
- Select SIM Tool kit
- Select Mpesa
- From the Mpesa menu click on “Lipa na M-Pesa“
- From the two options, choose ‘pay bill.’
- You’ll be prompted to enter the business number and enter 888880 and press ok.’
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your account number and enter your KPLC toke meter and click ok.
- Next, enter the amount you would like to spend and buy KPLC units and click ok.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click ok
- Counter check if the details you have entered are correct and click ok.
If the transaction is completed, KPLC will send you a message with your token meter’s digits you need to enter. Mpesa will also send you another SMS confirming that you have spent money from your account.
As you can see, loading KPLC tokens using Mpesa is simple. You should not be in the dark if you have a Mpesa account. Load your token meter by following the instructions outlined above.
For more information, visit: https://kplc.co.ke/content/item/30/Paying-your-Electricity-Bill
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-buy-kplc-tokens-via-safaricom/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide