If you are searching for how to apply for KPLC attachment, you have come to the right place. Here you’ll learn step by step what you ought to do and successfully get attachment at KPLC.
KPLC is among the big public companies in Kenya where you can get high-quality skills to help you in your career. The company accepts students to apply for industrial attachment with a target of helping them gain necessary exposure, knowledge, and skills.
Furthermore, Kenya Power offers ongoing undergraduate degree, diploma, and certificate level students an exciting opportunity to acquire exposure to a professional work setting through Kenya Power Industrial Attachments.
This experience will allow you to apply knowledge and skills linked to your field of study, explore career interests, learn new skills, build professional networks, and better understand work expectations.
If you are a current student interested in gaining this experience, apply for our Attachment program now. The initiative is part of the government’s Youth Initiative, which aims to cultivate a pool of young talent for the Kenyan labor market. Attachment opportunities in various departments are available for a maximum of three months.
Requirements when applying for KPLC attachment
Before you even attempt to apply for attachment at KPLC, there are certain requirements you ought to meet. Some of the requirements include the following;
- You must be available for three months.
- You must be a continuing student doing a degree or diploma course
- You must have an attachment letter from your University or college
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, the next step is to apply for the attachment. The application for KPLC attachment is made through the KPLC website. It is required first you register an account before applying to proceed with the application.
The following are steps to follow and register an account with KPLC, which you will use to apply for the attachment;
- Visit KPLC official website.
- From the top menu, click public information
- Select career opportunities
- Click register, and you will be redirected to fill the registration form with your details.
After registering the account then you can follow the following steps to register for industrial attachment at6 KPLC successfully;
- Visit the KPLC careers application page
- Update your profile with your qualifications and skills
- Then click employment opportunities
- Scroll to the bottom and click start or search
- Select attachment
- Then apply
You‘ll receive a message from KPLC if they accept your application.
For more information visit: https://www.kplc.co.ke/content/item/3336/career-opportunities