To activate UBA Bank ussd code has been a challenge to many Nigerians and other Africans using UBA.
Worry less as we are going to give you a guide on how to do it.
How Can I Get My Uba Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
This is a code you dial using your cellphone to be able to get the banking services.
One can get the code by dialing *919# and press on the send button on your phone.
You can also access it through the USSD code, but this only happens after registering it.
Requirements For The Mobile Banking Account
Here are the things you need to the UBA USSD transfer code activation:
- UBA bank account
- UBA debit card
- UBA prepaid card
- Active phone number
This is the essential things you need to register and activate UBA banking in Nigeria.
How To Activate Uba Nigeria Ussd Code Transactions
Follow these steps, and you will successfully activate the UBA bank USSD code in Nigeria:
1. Dial *919# to start the activation.
2. You will receive a welcome message on your screen.
3. Select option 1 to sign up for the UBA USSD code.
4. You’ll have two options, select on prepaid with a pin if you are UBA prepaid subscriber.
5. If you are not a prepaid subscriber, then select the account with a pin.
6. Enter the ten digits of your UBA bank Nigeria account.
7. Give the last four digits of your UBA bank debit card.
8. If you have a referral ID, then enter to proceed.
9. For it to be active, enter your pin for the mobile banking service.
10. Then finally confirm the pin for the transfer code.
Contact Customer Care If The Activation Is Unsuccessful
If you are having challenges when activating the UBA bank Nigeria, contact customer cares.
On contacting customer care, one gets assistance on activating, and you will start your transactions immediately.
Customer care numbers are, +234 7002255822 or +234 12808822.
For more information, visit: https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/919-magic-banking/
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-uba-bank-nigeria-ussd/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment