When you have to activate Stanbic Bank IBTC transfer code, it can sometimes be frustrating. Therefore, this article will help you to understand how you can activate your transfer code with ease.
With the transfer code in your hands, you can do a lot of things faster in your comfort of your home.
That’s the way it is essential forever Stanbic Bank Nigeria customers subscribe to the mobile banking service; you can do a lot with it like purchasing airtime, sending money, etc.
In addition, the transfer is immediate, and it doesn’t require an internet connection or airtime to process the transaction.
What is the USSD transfer activation code for Stanbic Bank IBTC
The USSD code is *909#; if you wish to activate the Stanbic Bank transfer code, that’s the code you need to call on your phone the continue with the activation process.
Requirements for activating Stanbic IBTC Nigeria USSD transfer code
1. Stanbic Bank account digits
2. Verified mobile number registered with Stanbic Bank
3. Mobile phone
How to activate Stanbic Bank IBTC USSD code on your phone
Follow the steps below to activate Stanbic Bank Nigeria mobile banking code on your phone-
1. Call *909*1*7# through your mobile number registered with Stanbic Bank Nigeria.
2. On the succeeding screen, follow the guidelines to proceed with the activation process
3. Create your Stanbic IBTC PIN
4. Then complete the activation process
How do I get Stanbic Bank Nigeria USSD PIN
1. Call *909# using the Mobile phone number registered to your Stanbic Bank account.
2. Answer with six (6)
3. Select option (1) for my bank
4. Select 7 to set up a PIN
5. You can set up the PIN of your preference.
How do I use the mobile transfer on Stanbic IBTC
Fellow the instructions below-;
- . use the mobile phone registered with Stanbic Bank transfer code to call *909#
- . respond with 1
- . Key in 4 to a mobile transfer
- . Type in the sum of money you wish to send
- . Input the account digits you are transferring the money to
- . Confirm if the account digits are correct
- . Finally, type in your PIN to verify your transfer.
For more information, visit: https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/nigeriabank/personal/ways-to-bank/ussd-banking
That’s all about how to activate Stanbic IBTC USSD transfer code for Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-stanbic-ibtc-transfer-code-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How To Check KPLC Last Token, Checking Kenya Power Token
- How To Fix KPLC Prepaid Meter When Not Loading The Token
- How To Apply For A KPLC Job Online, Kenya Power Employment
- How To Fill KPLC Supply Contract Form, Kenya Power Form Guide
- How Many KPLC Units For 100, Kenya Power Unit Guide
- How To Find KPLC Meter Number, Kenya Power Meter Guide
- How Much Does KPLC Charge Per Unit, Kenya Power Units Guide
- How To Check KPLC Postpaid Account Number In Kenya
- How Much Does KPLC Pay Interns, Kenya Power Service
- How To Find KPLC Bill, Kenya Power Billing Guide