When you have to activate Stanbic Bank IBTC transfer code, it can sometimes be frustrating. Therefore, this article will help you to understand how you can activate your transfer code with ease.
With the transfer code in your hands, you can do a lot of things faster in your comfort of your home.
That’s the way it is essential forever Stanbic Bank Nigeria customers subscribe to the mobile banking service; you can do a lot with it like purchasing airtime, sending money, etc.
In addition, the transfer is immediate, and it doesn’t require an internet connection or airtime to process the transaction.
What is the USSD transfer activation code for Stanbic Bank IBTC
The USSD code is *909#; if you wish to activate the Stanbic Bank transfer code, that’s the code you need to call on your phone the continue with the activation process.
Requirements for activating Stanbic IBTC Nigeria USSD transfer code
1. Stanbic Bank account digits
2. Verified mobile number registered with Stanbic Bank
3. Mobile phone
How to activate Stanbic Bank IBTC USSD code on your phone
Follow the steps below to activate Stanbic Bank Nigeria mobile banking code on your phone-
1. Call *909*1*7# through your mobile number registered with Stanbic Bank Nigeria.
2. On the succeeding screen, follow the guidelines to proceed with the activation process
3. Create your Stanbic IBTC PIN
4. Then complete the activation process
How do I get Stanbic Bank Nigeria USSD PIN
1. Call *909# using the Mobile phone number registered to your Stanbic Bank account.
2. Answer with six (6)
3. Select option (1) for my bank
4. Select 7 to set up a PIN
5. You can set up the PIN of your preference.
How do I use the mobile transfer on Stanbic IBTC
Fellow the instructions below-;
- . use the mobile phone registered with Stanbic Bank transfer code to call *909#
- . respond with 1
- . Key in 4 to a mobile transfer
- . Type in the sum of money you wish to send
- . Input the account digits you are transferring the money to
- . Confirm if the account digits are correct
- . Finally, type in your PIN to verify your transfer.
For more information, visit: https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/nigeriabank/personal/ways-to-bank/ussd-banking
That’s all about how to activate Stanbic IBTC USSD transfer code for Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-stanbic-ibtc-transfer-code-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide
- How To Start A Student Accommodation Business In South Africa
- How To Start Supply Business In South Africa – Read This Business Guide
- How To Start Taxify Business In South Africa – Simple Business Ideas
- How To Start Tender Business In South Africa – Business Ideas
- How To Start A Truck Business In South Africa – Great Business Tips
- How To Start A Virtual Assistant Business In South Africa