In today’s guide, we will show you how to activate the Fidelity Bank mobile app in Nigeria.
Mobile banking gives you secure and convenient access to your accounts so you can bank how, when, and where you want.
It is faster, secure, and more convenient than making long queues at the bank to make transactions.
To use the Fidelity mobile app, you first register for mobile banking and then activate the app.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the basic requirements to activate the Fidelity mobile app:
- You first have to register for Fidelity mobile banking
- Download the Fidelity mobile app
- Mobile banking details; User ID, and PIN
- You need a mobile phone with a stable internet connection
These are the basic requirements to activate the Fidelity Bank app in Nigeria.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile App
To activate the Fidelity Bank mobile app, please follow the steps below:
- First, download and install the Fidelity Bank mobile app from the google play store or the Apple iOS Appstore
- Next, launch the app on your phone
- Next, enter your online banking username
- Next, enter your password
- After that, click login
The app will automatically be updated by logging into the app with your online banking details.
You can now complete banking transactions from your phone through the app.
You can also reset the password given by the bank to a new one to authorize transactions.
This is how to activate the mobile app in Nigeria.
How To Use The Fidelity Bank Mobile App
Below are the transactions you can do with the Fidelity Mobile app:
- Transfer of funds to Fidelity Bank accounts and other bank accounts
- Payment of bills
- Airtime purchase for self and others
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement viewing and downloading
This is all you need to know about how to activate the Fidelity Bank app in Nigeria.