How does Absa DStv payment work in South Africa? This is a common question among Absa bank users.
You can use the Absa mobile app to pay for your DStv subscription.
You can set up a debit order payment to automatically debit DStv payments from your Absa account.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the requirements to pay DStv with Absa:
- You need to have your DStv Customer number
- IUC number
- Enough funds in your Absa account or credit card
These are the basic requirements for Absa DStv payment in Nigeria.
How Does Absa DStv Payment Work
To make your payments follow the procedure below:
- First, open the Absa app on your device and log in
- Next, click on the More option at the bottom right of the home screen
- Next, select beneficiaries
- Next, select Add new beneficiary
- Next, select Pay a bill and select Television Subscription
- After that, choose multichoice – DStv
- Next, enter your 8-digit reference number and your name and continue
- After that, review the details and save
- Next, enter the OTP sent to you and continue.
DStv will send a confirmation message to you to confirm the successful transaction.
This is how Absa DStv payment works in South Africa.
How To Use The Absa USSD Code for DStv Payment
Please follow the steps below to pay your DStv subscription with Absa USSD code:
- First, dial *129*2272# on your linked mobile phone number
- Next, enter your Absa USSD PIN
- Next, enter option 3 to make payments
- Next, enter four which reads bill payments
- Next, enter three, which reads pay bills
- After that, select option three, which reads DStv
- After that, select option one which is the amount due
- Next, reply with 1 to pay the total amount
- Next, answer 1 to accept payment
- After that, select 1 to confirm payment
- After that, choose option one and make your payments.
This is all you need to know about Absa DStv payment works in South Africa.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-does-absa-dstv-payment-work/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment