Today’s guide will show you how to freeze your UBA Bank account in Nigeria.
With UBA bank, you don’t have to queue in the bank to freeze an account.
UBA understands that some bank activities may be an emergency, and they don’t want to keep you waiting in the long queues at the bank.
You can now access UBA self-service and freeze your account in your comfort.
What Is Account Freezing
Banks mostly do account freezing to prevent transactions because of a pending government directive or investigations.
You can, however, freeze your account if your account details have been compromised.
You cannot do any transactions with a frozen bank account.
This is what we mean by freezing your UBA account in Nigeria.
How To Freeze Your Account Via WhatsApp
The UBA WhatsApp contact is referred to as Leo.
You, therefore, have to be enrolled on Leo for you to use this method to freeze an account.
Follow the steps below to freeze your account via WhatsApp:
- First, save the UBA WhatsApp number, +234 903 001 0007, on your mobile phone linked to your UBA accounts
- Next, open your WhatsApp and then open the inbox of the UBA WhatsApp number
- After that, type the word FREEZE ACCOUNT and send it
- After that, Leo will reply to you asking the reason why you want to freeze your account
- Next, reply with your reason for freezing the account and confirm
- After confirmation, you will then receive a notification that your account has been frozen
This is how to freeze your UBA account via WhatsApp in Nigeria.
How To Freeze Your UBA Bank Account In Nigeria
You can use the UBA transfer code to freeze an account.
The UBA USSD code is *919#.
Ensure that you first register and activate the USSD code on your mobile phone before using it.
Dial *919*9# on the mobile phone number registered to UBA to block your account immediately.
Follow the steps below to freeze your UBA online transactions using the USSD transfer code:
- First, dial *919# on your linked mobile phone
- Next, press 8 to go to the next page’s options
- Next, press 2 to freeze online transactions
- Press 5 to freeze all bank transactions
This is how to freeze your UBA bank account in Nigeria through the USSD transfer code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-freeze-your-uba-bank-account-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment