Today’s guide will briefly discuss the FirstBank transfer code in Nigeria.
Like any other financial institution in Nigeria, FirstBank uses a USSD code for faster, efficient, and convenient bank transactions.
The bank introduced the USSD transfer code to prevent the long queues at the bank for simple transactions that you can do with just your mobile phone.
What Is The FirstBank Transfer Code
The First Bank transfer code in Nigeria is *894#.
Ensure that you dial the code on the mobile number you used to register your FirstBank account.
You don’t require an internet connection to use this code.
You can use any mobile phone network in Nigeria to dial this code.
The service is available on a 24-hour basis.
You first have to register and activate the USSD code on your mobile phone to use the code.
This is the FirstBank USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Register For The Transfer Code
Follow the steps below to register the FirstBank transfer code:
- First, dial *894*0# on your linked phone
- After that, a list of marked debit cards linked to your account will be displayed
- Next, select your preferred debit card
- Next, enter the 4-digit PIN for the selected debit card
- After that, create a 5-digit PIN to authenticate your transactions
This is how to register the FirstBank USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Use The FirstBank Transfer Code
To recharge airtime for your phone, dial *894*Amount# on your linked mobile number.
To recharge airtime for others, please dial *894*Amount*Mobile Number#.
For money transfer, dial *894*Amount*Account Number#.
Dial *894*Account Number# on your linked mobile number to get a mini statement.
Dial *894*00# to check your account balance.
If you don’t have an account with FirstBank, dial *894*0# to open an account with the bank.
Dial *894*911# to deactivate your mobile number on FirstBank USSD.
This is how to use the FirstBank transfer code in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/firstbank-transfer-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide