In our guide today, we will show you how Absa CashSend works in South Africa.
Absa bank has enabled Absa bank users in South Africa to send money to other people who don’t have a bank account through Absa Cash Send.
You can transfer money instantly by visiting any PEP, PEPcell store, and PEPhome.
With CashSend, you can send up to R3 000 in a day.
The maximum transaction fee is R1 500 per transaction.
What is required to transact with Absa CashSend in South Africa?
Before you transact with Absa cash Send in South Africa, here are the important you need to know:
- You need to have your bar-coded South African ID Book or RSA ID
- You have to provide the recipients’ phone number
Now that you know what is required to use Absa Cash Send in South Africa, we will show you exactly how you send money with Absa Cash Send.
How To Send Money With Absa Cash Send Through Absa Online Banking
To send money with Absa Cash Send via Absa online banking in South Africa, please follow the basic steps below:
- To transact with Absa CashSend in South Africa logon to Asa Online Banking on your device
- Next, select CashSend in the top navigation
- Select CashSend beneficiaries.
- Choose Once-off CashSend or CashSend a new beneficiary
- After that, select the account from which you want to send money and the amount you want to send
- Create a six-digit access code which you must give to the recipient
- Confirm the payment to finish up the transaction
How to Send With Absa Cash Send Through The Absa Bank
To transact with Absa CashSend through the Absa bank, follow the below basic steps:
- To send money with Absa CashSend in South Africa, carry your bar-coded South African ID Book or South African ID to the nearest Absa bank branch.
- Next, hand over the ID to the cashier for scanning
- Remember to give the cashier at Absa bank the phone number you want to send money
- Enter your secret 4-digit PIN on the PIN pad
- The cashier at Absa bank will give you a cash slip containing your withdrawal number
- Send the recipient the 10-digit withdrawal number and the 4-digit secret pin to enable the withdrawal of cash
How To Withdrawal From Absa CashSend In South Africa
Now that you know how to send money with Absa CashSend, we will show you how to withdraw cash from Absa CashSend in south Africa.
To withdraw money from Absa Cash Send, visit any PEP, PEPhome, PEPcell, or any Absa, multiple cash partner.
Carry your South African ID, the 10-digit withdrawal number, and the 4-digit secret number.
This is all you need to know about Absa CashSend works in South Africa.