Today’s guide will briefly discuss the GCB mobile Banking code.
Ghana Commercial Bank has launched its mobile banking USSD transfer code that enables customers to manage their money easily.
The mobile banking solution links the traditional bank account to mobile money.
The USSD transfer code is seamless, fast, secure, and more convenient.
You don’t have to queue anymore at the bank to make any bank transaction as you can conveniently do it through your mobile phone.
GCB Mobile Banking Code
The GCB mobile banking code is *422#.
Use this code on the mobile number linked to your GCB account.
There are no charges to use this USSD code in Ghana.
You don’t need an internet connection for the service to work.
Transactions are completed within seconds, and it takes less than a minute to reflect in your account.
To use the code, you first have to register and activate the mobile banking code on your phone.
This is the GCB mobile banking USSD in Ghana.
How To Activate GCB Mobile Banking Code
To activate the GCB USSD transfer code, follow the steps below:
- First dial *422# on the phone number linked to your Sterling Bank account
- Next, select the bank account you want to link to this code
- Next, enter the last four digits of your debit card or your ATM card
- After that, create a 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions
- GCB will send you an SMS to confirm that you have activated the USSD transfer code
This is how to activate the GCB USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
What Can You Do With The Ghana Commercial Bank USSD Code
Below are the transactions you can do with your mobile banking code:
- Check your current account balance
- Get a mini statement of the last five transactions
- Change your existing PIN to a new one
- Top-up airtime for self and any other person
- Pay bills such as TV license, DStv and GoTV
- Transfer funds from one GCB account to the other
- Send or receive funds from your mobile bank to and from any mobile money wallet
- Pas school fees to over 300 schools in Nigeria
These are the transactions you can do with the GCB mobile banking code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/gcb-mobile-banking-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide