Are you really wondering where you can get a loan for a short period? First National Bank South Africa is offering a temporary loan to help you take care of your emergencies or unforeseen situation you are going through. Check this FNB Temporary Loan guide.
You can get up to R10 000 loan if you qualify and have all the required documents.
In this quick guide, I will share what you need to qualify for an FNB temporary loan and how to apply for the loan.
We have done an extensive Temporary Loan Review for you to know all the details.
Requirements To Apply For The FNB Temporary Loan
The following are the documents essential to qualify for FNB temporary loan and also qualification criteria;
- Have an FNB Cheque or Easy Account.
- At least be earning between R3 000 monthly.
- Your age is between eighteen 18 and sixty-three 63 years.
- Be a South African citizen.
How To Apply For FNB Temporary Loan
If you have the above and meet qualification criteria, then here are two ways you can apply for FNB temporary loan;
1. Through cellphone banking
If you have registered for the FNB cellphone banking service, you can apply for a loan using the phone.
There is no paperwork required.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for FNB temporary loan in South Africa using Cellphone banking;
1. Dial *120*321# using the SIM card linked to your account
2. Follow the prompted procedure on the phone screen.
3. Enter your FNB Cellphone banking PIN.
4. Click the “Get a Loan” button from the main menu.
5. Select the “Temporary Loan” option.
6. Read and understand the rules guiding the loan application.
7. Click on the “Continue “button.
8. Accept the spousal consent.
9. Read and actually understand the loan “Terms and conditions.”
10. If you are applying for the first time, select “Accept Offer.”
11. Enter the loan amount you need.
12. Fill in the application form.
13. Select the “Confirm “button.
14. You’ll receive an SMS confirming if your application was approved.
That is how to apply for the FNB South Africa temporary loan via cellphone banking.
2. Apply For FNB South Africa Temporary Loan Via Online Banking
You can also apply for an FNB temporary loan through FNB online banking service.
Here are the steps to follow when applying for a temporary loan using online banking:
1. Visit the FNB website.
2. Enter your FNB username and password and click log in.
3. Select the “Loans” tab.
4. Select the “Get Temp Loan Now” option.
5. Read the rules and understand this loan application.
6. Click the “Accept” button to confirm you agree to the spousal loan consent.
7. Read and understand the FNB loan terms and conditions, then click the accept button.
8. Select the “Accept offer” button.
9. Enter the amount.
10. Click the “Take Up loan” button.
11. Lastly, confirm the loan application.
You can also apply for the loan by visiting the nearest FNB branch and apply for the loan.
At the bank, you will be guided on how to apply for a loan.
That is all we have for you about the FNB Temporary Loan Review.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/fnb-temporary-loan-south-africa/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide
- How To Start A Student Accommodation Business In South Africa
- How To Start Supply Business In South Africa – Read This Business Guide
- How To Start Taxify Business In South Africa – Simple Business Ideas
- How To Start Tender Business In South Africa – Business Ideas
- How To Start A Truck Business In South Africa – Great Business Tips
- How To Start A Virtual Assistant Business In South Africa