Are you located in South Africa, bored and wondering what to cheer you and your family up? Well, the Dstv South Africa family package is the best option. It has lovely channels for family programs.
It offers a variety of outstanding programs ranging from cartoons, documentaries, news, sports TV shows, etc.
All you need to do for you to watch the Dstv Family Bouquet South Africa is to get a decoder and make sure you subscribe to the channels.
Through the DStv guide provided, you will be able to get all the details about the package, its price, and the guidelines for the subscription.
What is it about the DStv family bouquet?
DStv family package entails a group of TV channels and radio with incredible and suitable channels for both family members.
Recommended reading: How To Pay GOtv Subscription
How many channels are on DStv South Africa bouquet?
DStv family South Africa bouquet has got over 93 TV and radio channels.
You need to subscribe to the media and experience a lot in terms of content, news, sports, and many more.
The Multichoice subscription will allow you to access the channels for one month.
How much does it cost to subscribe Dstv family package
The DStv family package subscription costs R79 monthly.
It is therefore mandatory to pay this amount before you can access the channels.
The subscription will only serve for one month, after which you will be required to renew the subscription each month.
How Many Channels Are On DStv South Africa?
There are so many channels on the Dstv South Africa family package.
They range from 1 to 800 plus channels.
How Many sports channels are available on the DSTV Family package?
We have a total of 5 super sports channels on the DSTV family package.
This gives you an option actually to choose whatever sports channel of your interest.
Below is the list of the supersport channels on the family bouquet:
- 205-SS FOOTBALL
- 209-SS VARIETY 4
- 204-SS LA LIGA
- 249-TELLY TRUCK.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MULTICHOICE FAMILY BOUQUET
DSTV Multichoice Family Bouquet can be subscribed through various methods, which include:
- Standard bank
- Ned bank
- Capitec bank
- Absa internet banking services
- Cell phone banking
- USSD payment services etc
These forms of payment allow one to pay and access the services at any given time.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/dstv-south-africa-family-package/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide
- How To Start A Student Accommodation Business In South Africa
- How To Start Supply Business In South Africa – Read This Business Guide
- How To Start Taxify Business In South Africa – Simple Business Ideas
- How To Start Tender Business In South Africa – Business Ideas
- How To Start A Truck Business In South Africa – Great Business Tips
- How To Start A Virtual Assistant Business In South Africa