If you are looking for an internship at KPLC, the first question which ought to come to your mind is if KPLC pays interns. If you are looking for a straight answer, yes, KPLC pays interns. The payment differs according to the position.
KPLC is among the top public companies in Kenya and offers internships to recent graduates with the relevant skill they are looking for.
You ought to have recently graduated with either a degree or diploma to stand a chance of an internship at KPLC. If you are lucky, you will gain highly valuable skills, knowledge, and experience which will help you further your career.
Furthermore, by the time your internship is complete, you will have developed employability skills to help them stand out in the current labor market.
If you recently graduated with a degree or diploma and are looking to advance your career and make a name for yourself in the corporate world, reserve your spot now by applying for the KPLC internship program.
The program aligns with the Kenyan government’s Youth Initiative, which aims to create a pool of young talent for the Kenyan labor market. Internships are available in a variety of departments for a maximum of three months.
You must not have a degree or diploma related to electrical to apply for the internship. There are several departments at KPLC, and they are also offering internship opportunities. For instance, if you graduate with a degree in accounting, there is an accounting department, and you can get an internship.
Requirements for Kenya Power Internships
There are certain requirements you ought to meet for your application to be accepted. These requirements include;
- You must be available full-time for the duration of the program, which is three months.
- You must have recently graduated from a recognized institution with a Degree or Diploma.
- You ought to be a Kenyan citizen.
How to Apply for Kenya Power Internship
If you meet the above requirements, you can then proceed to apply for the internship at KPLC. The application is made online through the KPLC website. It is easy to apply; here are steps to follow;
- Visit KPLC website
- At the top, click public information
- Next, click the Career Opportunities section.
You will see the guidelines you have to meet to proceed with an application, like registering an account if you don’t have one. If your application for the internship is accepted, you’ll be contacted by KPLC. If you attempt to canvass, your application will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more information, visit: https://www.kplc.co.ke/content/item/3336/career-opportunities
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/do-kplc-pay-interns/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide