What is UBA client ID in Nigeria? If you ask yourself this question, then this guide is for you.
Read through this guide to learn about the UBA client Identification.
You need a UBA user ID to identify yourself with the bank.
You will use this client ID and your security pass to facilitate banking transactions.
What Is UBA Client ID
A client is an eight or ten-digit number that appears like 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.
The depository participants generate the numbers to identify clients with ease and keep track of all their assets.
Get your UBA user ID from the UBA official website, https://ibank.ubagroup.com/.
This is the UBA user ID in Nigeria.
How To Get An UBA Client ID
You are assigned a client ID the first time you bank with UBA bank.
You can get the User ID from your resident UBA bank.
You can also apply online in the comfort of your home or workplace.
When visiting the bank, carry with you your original national ID.
You will be given a form to fill; submit this form to the bank cashier and wait for processing.
When your documents are processed, you will be issued your client ID.
This is how to get a UBA client Identification in Nigeria.
How To Generate An UBA User ID
Follow the steps below to generate a UBA Client ID:
- First, open the Google API Console Credential Page
- Next, select a project and enter a name for the project and click create
- Next, select Create credentials, then OAuth client ID
- After that, click configure consent screen to give the requested information and click save to return to the credentials screen.
- Next, select the app and enter any additional information needed and click create
- After that, copy the Client ID to your clipboard.
This is all you need to know about the UBA User ID in Nigeria.