Do you know the UBA Bank recharge code? Do you know how it works? If you don’t know, then check out this guide to learn.
UBA has a recharge code that allows you to quickly recharge your phone’s airtime or that of a friend.
The code is fast and convenient to use anywhere and anytime.
The money is debited from your linked UBA account.
What Is The UBA Nigeria Recharge Code
The UBA Nigeria recharge code is *919#.
The code allows you to buy airtime for yourself and other numbers.
The code works on MTN, Etisalat, Glo, and Airtel networks on any phone in Nigeria.
You don’t need any internet connection to use the code.
This is the UBA Nigeria USSD code.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria Recharge Code
Follow the steps below to activate the UBA Nigeria recharge code:
- To begin with, dial *919# on your mobile phone
- Awelcome message will appear on your mobile screen
- Select option 1 to sign up for the UBA USSD code
- Next, select either the Prepaid with PIN option or the Account with the PIN if you are not a prepaid subscriber
- Enter your 10digit UBA account number
- Next, enter the last four digits of your UBA debit card
- Next, input a referral ID if you have been referred
- Now, enter your mobile banking service PIN and confirm activation
This is how to activate the UBA Nigeria recharge Code.
UBA Bank Recharge Code
To use the UBA bank recharge code, dial *919# and follow the prompts to buy airtime.
You can also dial *919*Amount# on the linked mobile number to recharge credit for yourself.
For example, if you need 50 Naira airtime, dial *919*50# on the linked mobile number.
To recharge for another number, please dial *919*Amount*Mobile phone number#.
There are no bank charges applied for airtime recharge.
This is how the UBA Bank recharge code works in Nigeria.