In our guide today, we will briefly discuss the TelOne self-service login portal in Zimbabwe.
TelOne is a telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government and headquartered in Harare’s CBD.
The parastatal is the largest telecom entity in Zimbabwe and the second-largest fixed-line network in southern Africa.
How Does TelOne Self-service Login Portal Work
The TelOne self-service portal lets you easily make transactions from your mobile phone or computer.
Below are some activities you can do with the TelOne service login portal:
- Recharge your TelOne account
- Recharge your ADSL or Fibre broadband account
- Check account balances
- Report a fault and
- Chat with TelOne agents
This is how the TelOne online login portal works in Zimbabwe.
How To Access TelOne Self Service Login Portal
Follow the steps below to access the TelOne self-service login portal:
- First, visit the TelOne self-service login page, https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/
- Next, find and click on the self-service login button at the top-right corner of the page
- After that, a new page will open for you to access your account
- Next, log in with your TelOne account or landline number
- Nex enter your Username and password
- You can click on Remember me if you are using your personal computer or phone to login
- Next, enter the captcha code displayed
- After that, confirm your details and click submit
- You will then be redirected to your TelOne self-service account.
This is how to access TelOne self-service login page in Zimbabwe.
How To Top-up Via The TelOne Self-service Portal
Follow the steps below to top up via the self-service portal using a voucher or a PIN:
- First, visit the TelOne self-service portal here https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/
- Next, select the Voucher Recharge option
- Next, enter your Prepaid Account Number or TelOne Phone Number
- Next, enter your recharge PIN
- After that, click on recharge Account to complete the process
This is all you need to know about the TelOne service login portal in Zimbabwe.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/telone-self-service-login-portal-sign-into-telone-account-online/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide