Standard Chartered Bank is a financial service provider also known as Stanchart. The bank is among the best leading financial service providers in Kenya.
Standard Chartered Bank was officially launched in Mombasa, Kenya, in the year 1911.
The bank is also legally licensed to operate in Kenya and regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.
The bank has moved from Mombasa with the ongoing development and has managed to set up its head offices in Nairobi.
The bank’s branding came up after a branding between the Standard Bank of South Africa and the chartered bank of China, India, and Australia in 1969.
The bank actually offers a wide range of services that vary from company to individuals.
Some of their services include; opening a bank account, loans, savings, and forex.
Ways in which you can contact Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Customer Care
There are different ways in which you can contact Standard Chartered Bank Kenya client care
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya has different bank offices all over the nation, and you can visit any of them for help.
Additionally, you can also contact Standard Chartered Bank Kenya through the following ways;
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Contact Numbers
You can call Standard Chartered Bank Kenya client care focus by dialing Telephone: +254-020-329 3900 or Cell telephone: +254-0722-203666 or 0733-335511.
Standard bank Location address
Assume you have attempted to get help through a cell phone or use email; however, you were not attended to adequately.
You can visit Standard bank of Kenya’s administrative center situated at Stanbank house along Moi Avenue in Nairobi.
Standard chartered bank Email address
For requests or inquiries, you can send an email to Standard Chartered Bank Kenya through Email@standardchartered.com.
Standard chartered bank Kenya working hours
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya client care is accessible 24 hours.
You can call whenever and will have your call replied to.
Be that as it may, their workplaces are open on non-weekend days from 8 am to 5 pm.
It is open from 8 am to 12 early afternoons on Saturday and shut on Sunday and public holidays.
Contact Customer Care Via Social media accounts
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya is mainstream via online media on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
You can visit with client care through Twitter or Facebook.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/standard-chartered-bank-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment
3 thoughts on “Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Contacts, 2022, Get Help From Stanchart Kenya”
HI, My account was block about 2 wks ago due to keying in wrong password.
Last week on Friday 17/12/21 i visited my branch and was promised to be send activation key by Mon 20/11/21 latest. To day i have not been sorted. Please assist.
Im one of the oldest customers in this bank and around the world and more than frustrated:
1. I live in Australia and I have many transactions mainly investments. The whole day today 11th January 2022, I have tried to access my online account, all i get is an error message. I wanted to pay tax and transfer some money to my CDSC Account to buy shares, no luck. I also want to know if my customers have paid me. Shame.
2. Sometimes in the year, my account was hacked and kes 8000 paid out. The bank called me when it was happening and told them to stop it because that wasnt me. It is running to a year and no refund has been made. This is unacceptable. Are your internal investigators colluding with the hackers?
Greetings from E4Impact Foundation!!!
Hope this mail finds you well and happy.E4impact is an accelerator company in Kenya.
We support enterprises and Local groups advance in terms of businesses and aligning themselves with the market.E4Impact Foundation is holding a pitching competition from 40 cooperatives under the following value chains. Fodder, Honey, Livestock, Dairy, Bead work, and Horticulture in the ASAL Counties i.e Isiolo, Samburu, Laikipia and Baringo.
Peace and sustainability being the main end goal, we are looking out for sponsors who can support in prices for the top bets cooperative in the competition.
Kindly advise how to go about it or whom to talk to for further assistance.