In our guide today, we will show you how Servus credit union e-transfer works.
Servus credit union enables its customers to send money to anyone with a bank account in Canada.
We will begin by briefly explaining to you what e-transfer is.
What Is E-transfer
e-transfer is an online banking service that allows you to send money to anyone with a Canadian bank account.
You only require the recipient’s bank account, email address, or phone number.
e-transfer is a fast and easy method of doing interbank transactions in Canada.
Now that you understand what e-transfer is, we will go ahead and show you how to use Servus electronic transfer in Canada.
How Servus Credit Union E Transfer Works In Canada
You can send money from your Servus cheque or savings account through Servus credit union e transfer.
The recipient will be notified of the transaction by email, text message, or both.
You can view, resend or cancel a transfer anytime until the recipient deposits.
To enable automatic deposit to your account, you should register for auto-deposit.
Use the request money function to ask for money from someone who owes you.
You can view your transfer history in the transaction history and on your Servus e transfer statement.
Servus credit union security system is not responsible for money that has already been sent via Servus credit union electronic transfer in Canada.
This is generally how Servus e transfer works in Canada.
Now that you know how the Servus e transfer works in Canada, we will show you the various precautions you can take to ensure safe and secure e-transfer.
Precautions To Ensure Safe And Secure Servus E-Transfer In Canada
Here are some safety precautions to use when using Servus credit union e-transfer in Canada:
- Send cash to only people you know and trust as e-transfer can’t be reversed once the funds have been deposited.
- You should create a hard security question to which only you know the answer.
- You should set up an auto-deposit.
These are some safety precautions to apply when using Servus e transfer in Canada.
How To Get Started With Servus Credit Union E Transfer
Follow the basic steps below to get started with Servus e-transfer:
- You first need to create a sender profile that includes your name, email address, and phone number.
- Next, add your recipient’s email, name, and phone number.
- Enter the money you want to send and click send
- The transfer and service fee will be charged from your account.