If you want to learn how to unblock your GTBank Account in Nigeria, check out this guide.
If you have blocked your GTBank for any reason, you can unblock it when you feel that it is not threatened anymore.
Unblocking an account allows you to make regular bank transactions such as money transfers, airtime recharge, paying bills, etc.
If your GTBank is blocked or frozen, you need to visit the bank branch to unblock it.
Can You Unblock Your Account Online
You can block an account through internet banking, but you can’t unblock the account through the same.
You will have to visit the bank branch to unblock your account in Nigeria.
This is because you have to verify your identity and get cleared for any suspicions if the bank itself had blocked your account.
This answers whether you can reactivate your GTBank account via internet banking in Nigeria.
How To Unblock Your GTBank Account Via The USSD Code
To clear your GTBank account, please follow the steps below:
- First, dial *737*11# on your registered mobile phone number
- After that, enter your BVN in the column displayed
- Next, enter your account office code and select 1 to continue
- After that, initiate a transaction by purchasing or upgrading your phone with at least N100 airtime to reactivate your account.
This is how to reactivate your GTBank account in Nigeria via the USSD code.
How To Unblock Your GTBank Account In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to unblock your GTBank Account in Nigeria:
- First, visit the closest GTBank Account and ask to see the customer care representative
- Next, request to unblock your account
- You will be required to provide personal information like your account number, name, and mobile phone number to verify your identity.
- Your account will be unblocked immediately when your customer care rep verifies the information.
This is how to unblock your GTBank account in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-unblock-your-gtbank-account-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide