Today’s guide will focus on how to transfer money from the FirstBank mobile app in Nigeria.
Mobile banking has come a long way to ease our banking operations and give you fast access to your accounts.
You can effortlessly make bank transactions from your mobile phone through Access Bank.
What Is The FirstBank Mobile App
The FirstBank mobile app is called FirstMonie.
Download and install it from the Google Play store or apple store to use the app.
The app allows you access to your FirstBank account and makes transactions anytime, anywhere.
All you need to operate the app is a strong internet connection.
This is the FirstBank mobile app in Nigeria.
Requirements To Send Money From FirstBank Mobile App
Below are the basic requirements to send money from the FirstBank mobile app:
- You need to first register for mobile banking
- Ensure that you have registered and activated the FirstBank Bank mobile app
- You need to have enough funds in your FirstBank account
These are the basic requirements to send money from FirstBank mobile app in Nigeria.
How To Transfer Money From The FirstBank Mobile App
Follow the step below to transfer money from the FirstBank mobile app:
- First, open your mobile app
- Next, enter your 5-digit m-PIN
- Next, click on transfers on the home page
- After that, your account number and balance will come up
- Next, click balance
- After that, select FirstBank’s accounts if you are transferring to first class.
You can also select another Bank account if you are transferring cash to other Nigerian banks.
If you are using bank details already saved in your mobile app, select Saved Beneficiary
- Next, fill in your Bank, Account, name, amount, and the reason for payment
- After that, click on and enter your transfer PIN
- Finally, click send to complete the transfer
Once the transfer is successful, you will get a notification of the payment on the mobile phone linked to your Access Bank account.
This is how to transfer money from the FirstBank mobile app in Nigeria.