To start a business in Zimbabwe can be quite hectic. One needs capital, space for the business, business permits, and even licenses and certificates.
How much does it cost to start a business?
For one to start a successful business in Zimbabwe, there are a lot of things to put together. Depending on the size of the business in mind, capital may vary. One may need about $500.This will be enough to cater to the permits, certificates, and rented space. One also has to look at whether it is a large-scale or small-scale type of business to estimate how much they need.
Legal requirements for starting a business
Starting a business in Zimbabwe requires one to meet certain requirements for the business to run smoothly. Here are some of the requirements needed;
- First, you must go to NSSA to find out the permits that you will require to run the business. You can go to the offices physically or visit the website to know more details.
- The next website to visit is the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority website. This will give you information on how the taxes will be charged and paid.
- You can also get a lawyer to represent your company and help you with the registering process.
- Get a unique business name and register it. It is very ideal for small businesses and big businesses to register a company name using a lawyer.
- You can also get a company seal and certificate of incorporation for about $25.
- The next important thing is the City council business permit. Without this permit, it is really hard to start any business in Zimbabwe. The cost may vary depending on the size of the business and premises. Upon successful payment, you will actually get a receipt and a certificate later in about a week.
- Health is another really important sector in any business, especially food-related businesses. One is required to have a health certificate upon inspection by a health officer.
- A fire safety certificate is also required to ensure the safety of your employees, yourself, and customers.
What business can I start in Zimbabwe?
In Nairobi, many opportunities can be exploited to make a living. Here are some ideas of the business you can establish and run in Zimbabwe;
- Mobile shop
- Event organizing
- Printing and photocopy
- Personalized and custom made gift store
- Uber driving
- Cereals shop
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-start-a-business-in-zimbabwe-build-a-booming-business-in-zimbabwe/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment