The critical purpose of this guide is to help you with the ways that you can use to open an Access Bank savings account online.
As technology advances, you can now use self-service even in bank procedures like opening a bank account at the comfort of your home.
Provided you have the correct details and internet access.
You can fill in the registration page to open a savings account that allows you to deposit cash through several means.
Requirements To Open An Account Online In Nigeria
The following are the requirement for opening an Access Bank account;
- Access Bank Mobile App
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Next of kin
- Phone number of your next of kin
- Active internet connection
Steps To Open Access Bank Savings Account Online
Some of the steps that you are required to follow to open an Access Bank savings account online are;
- Visit Google Playstore and search for “Access bank PLC.”
- Click on install to download the app
- Open the app and click Register
- Input your phone number and press continue
- An SMS having an Authentication code will be sent to you
- Input the code you have received
- Select Savings Account
- Input your first and last name, respectively
- Set up your birthday followed by your gender
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Input your valid email address
- Enter your National ID number
- Select your city of residence
- Enter the name of your chosen next of kin
- Enter the mobile number of your next of kin
- Enter your relationship with the chosen next of kin in the title section
- Select your preferred Access Bank branch
- Click on create account to complete opening your new access bank account
Can I Open An Access Bank Account On My Phone Without BVN?
The answer is yes. By using the USSD code *901#, you can easily open an Access Bank account.
For more information, visit: https://www.accessbankplc.com/