If you are searching for how to get the last KPLC tokens, you have come to the right place.
Here I’ll share how to retrieve the last KPLC token you purchased.
There are instances where you may purchase the token, and you don’t receive the message.
Even if you wait for hours, still you don’t receive the message luck you can get that message.
Also, by mistake, some delete the message from KPLC with the digits you have to enter into the token meter.
Luckily there is a way to get those digits.
How to get the last KPLC tokens through USSD code
The first option available on how to get the last KPLC tokens is through the USSD code. It is a USSD code that is meant to easily access KPLC services.
This USSD code does not require the use of a smartphone, nor does it necessitate the use of an internet connection.
You may quickly get tokens from past purchases with a simple mobile phone with adequate credit to access the program.
All you need is your KPLC prepaid account number.
Here are steps to low and get the last three KPLC tokens:
- Dial *977#
- Select the prepay service option – tokens
- Select the option for ‘latest tokens
- Select enter meter number, and after searching, you will see the last three recent tokens for your meter number.
- Choose the latest to see the digits you need to enter on your meter.
Getting the last Kenya Power token through my power App
You can also check KPLC last token through my power application.
The app is available at Google or Apple store.
After installing the Application, you register an account and follow these steps to check the last token:
- Launch the App
- From the menu list, select my bill/my token, which is the first option.
- After clicking, there are two options select meter number
- In the search box, enter your KPLC meter number, which is 11 digits
- Tap the search box, which is beside the box
- You will receive a summary of the last five purchased tokens linked to the account number you entered.
If you try these options above and don’t get the last KPLC token, the ideal option is to contact the KPLC customer for assistance.
You can contact KPLC customers by dialing 0711 031 000 0732170170, 95551, 0703070707 020-3201680, email address email@example.com or through Twitter handle @KenyaPower_Care.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-get-the-last-kplc-tokens/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment