Today’s guide will show you how to find your FirstBank 5-digit PIN in Nigeria.
To complete the FirstBank transaction, you will have to use a 5-digit secret PIN.
The FirstBank PIN, also known as the Mpin is a unique PIN used to authenticate and confirm all bank transactions.
Without this PIN, you cannot make any transaction, whether using the USSD, FirstBank internet banking, or the mobile app.
Tips To Create Your FirstBank 5 Digit PIN
Choose an easy and memorable PIN to avoid forgetting your PIN regularly.
Do not use a PIN too obvious for other people to guess, like using your name and date of birth.
Do not give anyone a clue about your PIN to enhance security against fraudsters.
These are the tips to create your FirstBank 5-digit PIN in Nigeria.
How To Find Your FirstBank 5 Digit PIN In Nigeria
You can use the FirstBank USSD code to find your 5-digit PIN.
To find your FirstBank 5-digit PIN in Nigeria, please follow the steps below:
- First, dial *894*0# on your linked mobile phone
- After that, a list of debit cards linked to your FirstBank Nigeria account will be displayed
- Next, select the debit card you want to use
- After that, type in the 4-digit PIN of the debit card you selected
- Next, you will be prompted to create your 5-digit PIN
- After that, generate your unique FirstBank Nigeria mPIN to complete the process
This is how to find your FirstBank PIN in Nigeria.
What Happens When You Forget Your 5-Digit PIN?
If you forget your FirstBank PIN or if you want to change your PIN, you can reset it easily.
To reset or change your 5-digit PIN, please dial *894*0# and follow the prompts to complete the process.
To verify your identity when resetting your PIN, you have to answer the security questions you had set when you registered for online banking.
This is all the information you need about finding your FirstBank 5-digit PIN in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-find-your-firstbank-5-digit-pin-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide