It is possible to check KPLC prepaid token balance if you are a prepaid customer.
Thus, if you have been searching for how to check Kenya Power prepaid token balance, this is the article to read.
It is straightforward to know the KPLC prepaid token balance.
All you have to do is check your KPLC token meter.
However, if you don’t trust what you see on the meter, there are other ways you can check your prepaid token balance.
KPLC has a new billing system that enables self-service; thus, you can check the token balance anytime.
The e-bill is an automatic bill inquiry tool that allows you to check KPLC debt of tokens and balance via email or SMS at any time and from any location.
How to check KPLC prepaid token balance via SMS
It is easy to check KPLC prepaid token balance by sending SMS to KPLC.
You’ll receive a response immediately following they have a new billing system e-bill.
The following are steps to follow and send the message successfully;
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Enter KPLC number 95551 in the Send to box in the message field,
- On the subject, enter your KPLC account number
- Click send button
You’ll receive a response from KPLC detailing the remaining tokens. Note you can send the SMS using any network provider, and all charge ksh.5.
Checking Kenya Power token balance via email
The other option is to send an email to KPLC.
You will not have to wait for a response because it is computerized and supported by the new e-bill system.
The e-bill system has made it easier to access the bill services more than ever.
To check your KPLC debt of token, here are steps to follow;
- Open email
- Select compose a new email.
- Enter KPLC email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the send to box
- In the subject field, enter the first part of your account number.
- Send the email.
You’ll receive an automatic email response from KPLC within minutes with the debt of tokens.
How to check KPLC prepaid balance through USSD
In addition to the above options, you can equally check KPLC prepaid token balance by dialing USSD code *977#.
After dialing the token, select the balance option, and the remaining token will be shown on the screen.
If you try the above options and don’t get to know your prepaid meter token balance, you can call customer care for assistance by dialing 95551, 0703070707, or 0732170170.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-kplc-prepaid-token-balance-kenya-power-guide/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment