Do you want to check or confirm the name on your KPLC account? Here we share with you various ways you can opt and checking the Kenya account name.
If the name is incorrect, you can then request they change it.
Sometimes during your meter application process, they may be misspelled or add the wrong name to your KPLC account.
Therefore it is imperative for knowing the Kenya Power account name and ensure it is correct.
The latter is more important if you are a postpaid client because KPLC will be sending the bill with names on your KPLC account.
It may sound suspicious when you are not using your name on your KPLC account.
It may not be your mistake, but they may not understand.
The only way to avoid such incidents is to check your KPLC account name.
It is straightforward to verify your KPLC account name by either of the options below.
How to check KPLC account name via SMS service
You can check the KPLC account name by sending an SMS to KPLC as if you are requesting your bill, and they will send in a bill entailing account name linked to the meter number.
The SMS cost a standard fee of Kshs.5.
If you have top up your mobile phone, then follow these steps to send the SMS;
- Go to your message app
- Select a new message.
- Enter your KPLC account number
- Send the message to 97771.
Within a few seconds, KPLC will send you a message with account details linked to the meter number, including the bill and name in the account.
Checking Kenya Power Account Name Via Email
If your phone can access the internet, you can also use the email service.
You should follow these easy steps outlined below:
- Open your email in your browser or via the email app.
- Create a new email.
- Enter your account number
- Send the blank email to bill@KPLC.co.ke.
Wait a while, and a new email with the account details will be sent to you, including the account name.
How to check KPLC account name Online
You can also use the KPLC online portal to check the KPLC account name.
The KPLC portal offers a one-stop to access all KPLC services, including checking your account name.
Here are steps to follow:
- Visit the KPLC website.
- Click register if you don’t have an account and follow the prompts.
- If you have an account login in
- Once logged in, you will see the account name
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-kplc-account-name/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide