Today’s guide will show you how to block Fidelity Bank ATM card in Nigeria.
If you need to block your fidelity bank ATM card in Nigeria urgently, you don’t have to visit the bank branch to get attended to.
Fidelity Bank has introduced self-service means that you can use to block your ATM card.
You can use the Fidelity bank USSD transfer code, the mobile app, or internet banking to block your card.
How To Block Fidelity Bank ATM Card In Nigeria Via USSD Code
The Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code is *770#.
Ensure that you dial the code linked to your bank account on the mobile phone.
Follow the steps below to block your ATM card:
- First dial *770# on your linked phone number
- Next, select 1 for instant banking
- Next, choose 9 to move to the next slide
- Next, choose 8 to block the card
- After that, enter your Fidelity bank account number and complete the process
After that, your ATM card will be blocked immediately.
To block your ATM card, instantly dial *770*991# on your mobile phone and follow the onscreen prompts to block your card.
This is how to suspend the Fidelity Bank ATM card in Nigeria via the USSD Code.
How To Block Fidelity Bank ATM Card In Nigeria
To use the Fidelity mobile app, ensure that you have registered and activated mobile banking.
If you don’t have the app, download and install it from the Google Play store or apple store.
When you open the app, go to the Cards option and select the card you want to block.
After that, click Block Card and state why you want to block the card.
Your ATM card will then be blocked instantly.
This is how to block Fidelity Bank ATM cards in Nigeria through the mobile app.
Block Card Through Customer Support
You can contact Fidelity Bank customer care to block your card.
Contact them through the customer support line, email, or their official social media handles.
State why you want to block your ATM card and provide information identifying the card you want to block.
You need to verify your authenticity for your request to be processed.
Email the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01-448552.
The bank’s Twitter and the Facebook handle is @fidelitybankplc.
This is how to block Fidelity bank ATM cards through customer support in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-block-fidelity-bank-atm-card-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment