This is the right place for those searching how to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code! In this guide, we will show you all the details you need to know.
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) USSD transfer code enables customers to transfer money from UBA accounts to other UBA accounts or other banks in Nigeria through a mobile phone.
You don’t have to be connected to the internet to use this service.
The USSD Transfer Code, commonly known as the UBA magic banking code, has dramatically reduced the stress of transferring money from UBA to UBA or other banks.
Where To Use UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
You can carry out magic banking on any mobile device anywhere.
This includes java, android, windows, and iOS, among many others.
Your bank account should first be linked with the particular mobile number you are using for you to complete transactions using the phone.
If the phone number you had previously linked is missing, you can do a welcome back of that line or visit any UBA branch to change the number.
This answers the question of, ‘where to use UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code.’
What Is The UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
The UBA Nigeria USSD code is *919#.
The code allows you to carry out multiple transactions such as:
- Open UBA accounts
- Buy airtime
- Pay bills
- Access mini statements
- Transfer funds to UBA accounts and other banks
The code works on MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel networks.
This is the UBA Nigeria USSD code.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
Follow the steps below to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer code:
- To begin with, dial *919# on your mobile phone
- After that, a welcome message will appear on your mobile screen
- Next, select option 1 to sign up for the Uba USSD code
- Next, select either the Prepaid with PIN option or the Account with the PIN if you are not a prepaid subscriber
- After that, enter your 10digit UBA account number
- Next, enter the last four digits of your UBA debit card
- Next, enter a referral ID if you have been referred
- after that, enter your mobile banking service PIN and confirm activation
This is how to activate UBA Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-uba-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide