Starting transfer code is necessary for any client with a Bank account. Therefore, this article will provide you the steps to activate Heritage Bank transfer code.
The transfer code aims to actually provide its clients with a stress-free banking experience and bring the service near the customers.
Requirements for activating Heritage Bank USSD code in Nigeria
1. Heritage Bank account digits
2. Debit card, And master card number
3. Mobile phone with a legal sim card.
What is the USSD code for the Heritage Bank account
The official Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code for making money transfer is *745#.
You can dial that code on your phone for transferring money to your family and friends.
How to activate Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code on your phone
Follow the instructions provided to activate Heritage Bank transfer code on your phone-
1. Call *745*account number* last six numbers of your card#
2. Answer with 1 on the succeeding screen to proceed with the activation
3. Select your card type
4. Type in the expiry date of your card, check the date at the back of your card
5. Select the account number you want to utilize
6. Create a four 4 numbered PIN
7. Verify your account number and PIN
8. Press on send to be through with the process.
How do you transfer airtime from Heritage Bank?
If you wish to send airtime to your phone number from Heritage Bank, call*745*Amount # like this *746″ 100#
I’m cash you wish to send from Heritage Bank to another phone number, call *745*amount*mobile phone number #, e.g., *745*100*0905675789#.
For more information visit: https://www.hbng.com/