Today’s transfer code guide will focus on how to activate the FirstBank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
FirstBank uses a USSD transfer code for faster, more secure, efficient, and convenient bank transactions.
The USSD transfer code has come a long way to prevent the long queues at the bank for simple transactions that you can do with just your mobile phone.
What Is The FirstBank USSD Transfer Code
The FirstBank USSD transfer code in Nigeria is *894#.
Dial the USSD code on the mobile number you used to register or open your FirstBank account.
You don’t require an internet connection to use this code.
You can use any mobile phone network in Nigeria to dial this code.
The service is available on a 24-hour basis.
You have to register and activate the USSD code on your mobile phone to use the code.
This is the FirstBank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
How To Activate FirstBank USSD Transfer Code
Follow the steps below to register the FirstBank transfer code:
- First, dial *894*0# on your linked phone
- After that, you will see all debit cards linked to your account
- Next, select your preferred debit card
- Next, enter the 4-digit PIN for the debit card chosen
- After that, create a 5-digit PIN to authenticate your FirstBank mobile banking transactions
This is how to activate the FirstBank transfer code in Nigeria.
How To Use The FirstBank USSD Transfer Code
To recharge airtime for your phone, dial *894*Amount# on your linked mobile number.
To recharge airtime for others, please dial *894*Amount*Mobile Number#.
For money transfer, dial *894*Amount*Account Number#.
Dial *894*Account Number# on your linked mobile number to get a mini statement.
Dial *894*00# to check your account balance.
If you don’t have an account with FirstBank, dial *894*0# to open an account with the bank.
Dial *894*911# to deactivate your mobile number on FirstBank USSD.
This is how to use the FirstBank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-firstbank-ussd-transfer-code-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide