Do you want to learn how to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code in Nigeria? If you do, then check out this guide!
Fidelity Bank has launched a transfer USSD code to enable its customers to perform secure, fast, and convenient transactions through a mobile phone.
Register or link your phone number to your Fidelity Bank account to use this service.
What Is The Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
The Fidelity bank USSD Transfer code is *770#.
The code is accessible anytime, anywhere, and compatible with all phone types.
You don’t need an internet connection to use the code.
Transactions are completed within seconds, and it takes less than a minute to reflect.
Link your account to your mobile phone number or use your number to register your account to activate this code.
This is the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
To activate the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code, follow the steps below:
- First dial *770# on the phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account
- Next, enter the last four digits of your debit card or your ATM card
- After that, create a 4 digit PIN to authorize transactions
- Fidelity Bank will send you an SMS to confirm that you have activated the USSD transfer code
This is how to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Use The USSD Code
Below are some of the operations you can carry out with the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code:
- Open a Fidelity account
- Recharge airtime for self and others
- Transfer funds to fidelity bank account and other banks
- Pay bills like PHCN and cable TV bills
- Inquire account balance
- Pay merchants
Dial *770# on your phone and then select what transaction you want to make from the options displayed.
Follow the prompts to complete your transactions.
This is all you need to know about how to register Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code in Nigeria.