In this short article, we will show you how Safaricom post pay work.
Before we show you how Safaricom postpay works, we will briefly explain to you what Safaricom postpay is.
What Is Safaricom Post Pay
Safaricom postpay is a tariff that allows a Safaricom subscriber to use their Simard for data, voice calls and SMS and pay later.
How Does Safaricom Post Pay Work
All Safaricom pre-pay users are eligible for Safaricom postpay plan.
With Safaricom postpay, you get to enjoy making calls using data and texting all month and then pay the bill to Safaricom every new month.
Now that you have an idea of Safaricom postpay, we will show you how to join Safaricom postpay in Kenya.
How To Join Safaricom Post Pay
To join Safaricom postpay, you need to follow the basic steps below:
- To join Safaricom postpay, dial *544# or *100# on your device
- Next, select the join postpay option displayed.
- After that, Safaricom will inform you of your monthly limits.
- You can opt to join postpay with the allocated limits or enter your preferred limit.
- After you have entered your Safaricom postpay limit, enter your email address.
- Next, accept the terms and conditions of Safaricom postpay.
- You will get a notification that you are now a registered Safaricom postpay member.
How To Know Your Safaricom Post Pay Limit
Safaricom will look at your usage on airtime to suggest your postpay limit.
To set a new limit, just enter the amount you are comfortable spending.
If you set a limit higher than what Safaricom had suggested, you are required to top up the difference as a deposit.
If Safaricom has not set your postpaid limit, you have to put your preferred limit.
You must then pay a deposit equivalent to the limit you have entered.
How To Make Payments For Safaricom Post Pay
Your monthly Safaricom postpay bill will be sent to you through an SMS and Email
A notification reminding you to pay your Safaricom postpay bill is sent to you on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th of every month.
Safaricom postpay should be paid on the fifth of every month.
A notice to disconnect your Safaricom postpay service is sent to you on the 7th day after the due date if you have not paid your bill.
Payments for Safaricom postpay are made via M-Pesa through Safaricom postpay paybill 200200
After disconnection, you will be reconnected within 20 minutes if you pay your bill.
This is all you need to know about how Safaricom postpay work.