How do I reset my UBA PIN in Nigeria? This is a common question among UBA account holders.
To get the answers to the query, please read through this guide.
Your UBA PIN is used to authenticate and allow all transactions made through your UBA account.
If you happen to forget your PIN or it gets compromised by unauthorized persons, you need to reset the PIN immediately.
This will help you continue with your normal banking operations and prevent any fraudulent activities with your account.
Requirements To Reset My UBA PIN
Below are some of the basic requirements to reset your UBA PIN in Nigeria:
- You should have an active UBA account
- Registered for UBA online banking
- You need to have your old PIN or be able to answer the security questions you had previously set for identity verification
- If you want to use the USSD Code to reset your PIN, you first have to register and activate the USSD Code
These are the basic requirements to change your UBA PIN in Nigeria.
How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to reset your UBA PIN:
- First dial *919# on your linked mobile phone number
- Select number 8
- Next, select number 6
- Pick number 4, which reads PIN Setup
- After that, select 1, which reads, Reset PIN using Account number
- Alternatively, select 2 to Reset the PIN using the Prepaid Card
- After that, follow the prompts provided on your screen
- Enter your old 4-digit PIN
- Now, enter your new 4-digit PIN
This is how to changeyour UBA PIN in Nigeria.
What Are The Tips To Reset Your UBA PIN
Use a different PIN from the previous one.
Ensure that you don’t share your new PIN or give hints of the PIN to other people.
Create a PIN that is easy to remember but not too obvious, like your date or year of birth.
This is all the information you need to know about how to reset your UBA PIN in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-do-i-reset-my-uba-pin-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment