How do I access my UBA loan in Nigeria? This is one of the common questions among UBA bank account holders in Nigeria.
In today’s guide, we will show you how to access your loan.
If you are running short of funds and would need a quick loan, you do not have to go to a UBA branch to get one.
You can get a loan from the comfort of your home through your mobile phone.
You should use the mobile number linked to your UBA account to access these quick loans.
How Do I Access My UBA Loan Through WhatsApp
You can get a UBA loan by chatting with the bank (Leo) through WhatsApp.
Follow the steps below to access a loan through WhatsApp:
- First, save the UBA WhatsApp number, +234 903 001 0007, on your mobile phone
- Next, open your WhatsApp and open the UBA WhatsApp number
- After that, type the word LOAN and send it
- After that, Leo will reply to you asking the amount you wish to have the amount you qualify for
- After confirmation, you will then receive your loan instantly.
This is how to access a UBA loan in Nigeria through WhatsApp.
How Do I Access My UBA Loan In Nigeria Via The USSD Code
To get a quick loan, you can use the UBA USSD Code, *919#.
Follow the steps below to access a UBA loan using the USSD transfer code:
- First, dial *919*28# on your linked phone
- After that, enter the amount of loan you wish to get
- Next, select the period of loan repayment you are comfortable with
- After that, click Finish and wait for a few minutes for your loan to be approved.
This is how to access a UBA loan in Nigeria via the USSD code.
How Do I Access My UBA Loan In Nigeria
You can also use the UBA internet banking or the mobile app to access a loan in minutes.
Follow the steps below to access a loan through internet banking or the UBA mobile app:
- To start with, login to UBA internet banking or the UBA mobile app
- Next, select the Credit option
- Next, enter the amount of loan you want
- Next, enter your loan repayment period
- After that, click submit and wait for a few minutes for your loan to be approved.
This answers all your questions on how to access my UBA loan.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-do-i-access-my-uba-loan-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment