If you want to know the code to open a Uba Bank account in Nigeria, check out this guide!
You don’t have to visit the bank branch to open an account as you do it conveniently through your phone, anywhere, anytime.
To open an account, you can use the UBA bank USSD code, the UBA mobile app, or UBA online banking.
What Is The Code To Open A UBA Bank Account In Nigeria
The UBA bank USSD code to open a bank account is *919#.
There is no fee for using the USSD code.
The code is convenient, secure, fast, and affordable for every UBA Bank user.
You can use the code with any mobile network signal in Nigeria, including Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9mobile.
The service is available 24/7, so you have access to the code at any time of the day.
You do not need an internet connection to use the USSD code.
You should dial the code on the mobile phone number you want to use to register your UBA Bank account.
This is the code to open a UBA Bank account.
Code To Open A UBA Bank Account In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to open a UBA Bank account:
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone
- Next, enter 5 and press send
- Next, enter 6 and press send
- Next, enter 3, which reads Open account
- After that, fill out the form provided and submit
After that, you will receive an SMS containing your account number.
This is how to use the UBA USSD code to open a UBA account in Nigeria.
How To Use The Code To Open A UBA Bank Account
Follow the steps below to open a UBA Bank account using the USSD code:
- Dial *919*20# on your phone
- After, you will see a pop up saying, ‘Welcome to UBA account opening service. Do you have a BVN?’
- If you have BVN, select 1 and send
- Next, enter your BVN number
- Next, enter the code of your preferred branch or press 1to skip
- After that, skip staff ID, and you will be notified that your details are being processed
- After that, you will receive an SMS with your account number.
This is how to use a code to open a UBA Bank account in Nigeria.