Many people are looking out to put food on the table and solve some other financial problems. Here is a guide on how to start airtime business in Kenya. One can start a business selling airtime.
Requirements To Start An Airtime Enterprise
To begin an airtime business in Kenya, there is a need of doing the following;
– Get a mobile device and a Simcard, and the Simcard should be under a registered company example, Safaricom, Airtel, Equitel, or Telkom.
-Buy a token and airtime vending machine such as mpya and pesapoint airtime machine.
– Airtime vending machine is worth 23,00 to 34,00 shillings, and a Simcard can be inserted with any Simcard and dispense out vouchers with airtime bought.
– It is multi-used and keeps all records of airtime sold and bought and the profit.
The Best Airtime Vending Machine
These are types of vending machines one can use in Kenya:
1. Smart touchscreen airtime vending machine- the device is portable and cost around 30,000 shillings
2. Stationary Airtime vending machine is given with a power bank and a bit bulky compared to the intelligent touchscreen, and it is sold up to around 23,000 shillings.
How Much Is The Cost To Start An Airtime Business In Kenya
This business does not need a specific location to be done, and one can do it at the comfort of your home and phone.
You can start it with a small group of friends.
Get a vending machine and be sure to earn extra profit.
Benefits Of Starting This Profitable Venture
1. You don’t need a significant amount of cash to start the business; one needs 30,000 shillings.
2. Can be done alongside any other business or at the comfort of your home.
3. One gets a 6 percent commission on any amount you sell and a KPLC commission which is more than the airtime one.
This is all you need to know on how to start an airtime business.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/airtime-business-in-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment