If you want to learn about the Absa Woolworths credit card in South Africa, please check out this quick guide.
The Woolworth Black credit card is a high-end credit card powered by Absa bank.
The credit card is user-friendly and works almost the same as other credit cards.
You can shop with the card even if you don’t have cash in our Absa account.
You will then repay the credit later according to the bank’s terms.
Requirements For Absa Woolworths Credit Card
To qualify for the Absa Woolworths credit card, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You should have an active Absa account
- You need a monthly income of at least R41,666 or a yearly income of R500,000
- You must be a Woolworth’s client to get the card
These are the basic requirements to qualify for the Woolworths credit card in South Africa.
Absa Woolworths Credit Card
You can purchase with a credit card at the following outlets:
- Woolworths Food
- Woolies Dash
- Woolworths online
With this credit card, you automatically get enrolled in the REWARDS program, which gives members an additional 5% off REWARDS items.
Members get an extra 3% back in quarterly vouchers on all Woolworths purchases.
You also get 1% back in quarterly vouchers for purchases made outside Woolworths.
There is optional insurance coverage to protect the credit used on the card.
The balance protection insurance protects the credit card holder if they die, are laid off from work, become disabled, or get diagnosed with a critical illness.
This is how the Woolworths credit card works in South Africa.
What Are The Benefits
Below are the benefits you get if you have the Woolworths credit card:
- You get the Taste magazine vouchers every month
- Two free hot beverages at Woolworths café every month
- Free Absa ATM withdrawal
- Access to free online banking
- Free card replacement
- You et up to 8 additional cards for family or friends
- Free delivery when you shop from Woolworths online using the card
These are the benefits of having the Absa Woolworths credit card in South Africa.