Are you a student of Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) who wants to login to the student portal?
We have this guide here to help you sign-in to your account online and perform any task right in your dashboard.
Most Zimbabwean students can navigate the web, but not every GZU member can do that so comfortably.
That is why we have devoted this article to help you gain access to your GZU student portal login page and sign-in to your account.
How To Login To Your GZU Student Account Portal Online
Follow the simple steps below to gain easy access to the Great Zimbabwe University Student Portal login page:
- Go to the Great Zimbabwe University website here https://gzu.ac.zw.
- When you get to the official homepage, hover your mouse over the e-Services tab.
- A drop-down menu will open for you to select an option.
- Select the “Student Portal” from the menu.
- Alternatively, you can easily follow this link to get to the GZU Student Portal Login page studentportal.gzu.ac.zw.
- When you get to the student sign-in page, you need to provide all the information needed to log in to your account.
- Enter your GZU student ID number in the first box.
- Next, enter your password.
- After that, click on the “Login” button below.
- You will be taken to your GZU student dashboard.
That is how easy it is to sign in to your GZU account.
See also: KNUST Vclass Student Portal Guide.
What To Do If You Forgot Your GZU Student Account Password
Most people have challenges storing passwords. This happens to everyone and not only students of Great Zimbabwe University.
The main problem students face is not the forgotten password but how to recover or reset the password and get a new one.
In this section of the student login guide, we will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to change your GZU student password.
Here is how to do that:
1. Go to the student portal sign-in page here
2. Below the Login form, click on the “Forgot Your Password” tab.
3. A new page with open for you to reset your password.
4. Enter your account credentials accurately in the fields provided.
5. Check if all the information you have entered is correct.
6. Click on the ”Submit” button to send your password reset request.
7. Check the email linked to your GZU Student Account for the new password.
8. Come back to the GZU student portal login page.
9. Enter your details and login to your account.
If, after following this guide, you still have challenges, then you need to contact the support team.
Read also: UDS Student Sign-In Portal Guide.
GZU Student Portal Results (Updated 2021)
If you want to check your results in the account dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Great Zimbabwe University student login page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Within your student dashboard, look for results.
You can follow the same process to make payments online right on the portal.
Recommended guide: How To Log In To PTCAS.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/gzu-student-portal-login-guide/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How To Check KPLC Last Token, Checking Kenya Power Token
- How To Fix KPLC Prepaid Meter When Not Loading The Token
- How To Apply For A KPLC Job Online, Kenya Power Employment
- How To Fill KPLC Supply Contract Form, Kenya Power Form Guide
- How Many KPLC Units For 100, Kenya Power Unit Guide
- How To Find KPLC Meter Number, Kenya Power Meter Guide
- How Much Does KPLC Charge Per Unit, Kenya Power Units Guide
- How To Check KPLC Postpaid Account Number In Kenya
- How Much Does KPLC Pay Interns, Kenya Power Service
- How To Find KPLC Bill, Kenya Power Billing Guide