Are you a parent or guardian who is wishing to enroll your child at Wake County kindergarten in North Carolina? We have this Wake County Kindergarten registration guide to help you.
This article is here to help you know how you can be able to register your child in the school successfully.
It is going to prepare you fully on how to enroll your child and the things you might need to enroll your child for earlier preparation.
Wake county public school is one of the best Kindergartens you can take your child to.
At Wake County kindergarten, they give attention to your child and help children grow up smartly psychologically, intellectually, and in discipline generally.
You haven’t thought wrongly about having the desire to take your child to Wake county public school.
Before we get to the enrollment procedure, let’s keep the required things in place so that when you go to enroll your child. You have attended to all the requirements first.
Requirements for Wake County kindergarten registration
To register your child in Wake County school, here are some of the basic things you will need to know:
- The child must be five years old and above.
- Has approached learning.
- Plays cooperatively and participates appropriately in groups.
- Knows many vocabularies in their own language.
- Has had vision/hearing screenings and required immunizations.
- Identifies self by first and last name.
If your child (ward) has met the above requirements, it is now time to enroll him or her at the Wake County public school kindergarten.
How to enroll your child in Wake County Kindergarten School (WCPSS)
If you want to actually enroll your child in Wake County Kindergarten, here are the basic steps you need to follow:
Step 1: Find your base school
Find the school branch where you want to take your kid.
Step 2: WCPSS kindergarten Online Enrollment
You can enroll online using the following link https://www.wcpss.net/Page/46102, and in case you even encounter any challenges with the Wake County kindergarten registration, you can reach out for assistance.
Step 3: Take the enrollment materials to the school
Ensure you take the following to register your child in the Wake County Kindergarten school:
- Certified copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of your Wake County address.
- A photo of the ID of the parent.
- Child’s immunization record.
Once the above documents are certified, the school will be able to complete the enrollment and provide you with a PowerSchool ID number.
Any custody documents
Step 4: Obtain and submit valid proof of immunizations and NC Health Assessment
The assessment must occur within 12 months before entering school, for state law requires every child entering public school to have it.
At this stage of the registration, you are also required to provide your child’s medical record on the admission day or prior to attendance.
Fill in the assessment health forms from the school.
Step 5: Purchase your child all the requirements needed as per the school enrollment form
Then you can now successfully get your child to start attending Wake kindergarten.
See also: Renweb Parent Login.
Who To Contact If You Have Challenges With Registering Your Child At Wake County Kindergarten
In case you have any concerns about the above, you can reach out to the school using the following:
Phone contact: (866) 434-6276
If you want to contact Wake County schools for registration, please you can send your message to this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/wake-county-kindergarten-registration/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- Cooperative Bank PayBill Number: Co-Operative Kenya Mpesa Pay Bill 2021
- How Much Can Mpesa Hold – Check How Much Mpesa Account Can Hold
- How To Start A Profitable Microfinance Business In Uganda [2021 Guide]
- DStv South Africa Family Package Subscription Price & Channel List
- How To Contact Coca Cola Ghana – Office Address, Coca-Cola Contacts & Email
- How To Start A POS Business In Lagos – Lucrative POS Business Ideas
- IRS Code 766 – What Does Code 766 On IRS Tax Transcript 2021 Mean
- Wake County Kindergarten Registration – Enroll Your Child In Wake Schools
- Yelp Business Login Page – Sign-In To Yelp Business Account Online (2021)
- Renweb Parent Login – Steps To Access Renweb Parentsweb Portal