In today’s post, we will focus on the Stellenbosch University Student login. So, if you have any challenges with SUNLearn login, then we will help you with this guide.
As the world is taking a different turn, many tertiary universities have resorted to various online platforms for students to have an easy sail in academic activities.
Stellenbosch University is one of the renowned universities in South Africa that are using these types of online platforms.
Students can now access their educational materials online (via the SUNLearn login portal) from the comfort of their homes, and we would be looking at the login process in this article.
Note that only students of the University can log in and use the SUNLearn platform.
See this: IRS Code 290.
Requirements To Access The SUNLearn Student Portal
Before you can access the SUNLearn platform, you must have the following requirements:
- An internet connection device (laptop, phone)
- An internet connection
- Your SUNLearn login username
- Your University login password
Those are the basic things you will need to sign in to your Stellenbosch University Student account online.
Steps To Login To Your Stellenbosch University Student Account (SUNLearn)
Once you have all the above requirements, you are good to sign in.
If you want to access the Stellenbosch University Student login page and sign in to your account, then follow the steps below:
- Go to the University website here: http://learn.sun.ac.za/.
- When you get to the homepage, click on the Student Login button.
- After that, a new page will open where you can log in to your SUNLearn account.
- Click on the “Login to SUNLearn” tab.
- It will take you directly to the SUNLearn login page.
- You can also access the SUNLearn portal by clicking on this link: http://learn.sun.ac.za/.
- After that, click on the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the page.
- A new window will open for you to sign in to your student account.
- Enter your username and password for the SUNLearn Sigle Sign-On.
- Finally, click on the “Sign-In” button to access your student account and view the available courses.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to sign in to the Stellenbosch University Student account online.
How To Reset Or Change Stellenbosch University Student Password If Forgotten
If you forget your password for any obvious reason, the user can actually change it, so there is no need to panic.
On the login page, you would see a section labeled HELP.
In that section, you would see “Forgot your password“.
You then click on “change it here“.
Follow the simple steps to change your student login password.
Who To Contact If You Can’t Access The Stellenbosch University SUNLearn Login Page
Getting assistance if you can’t log in is also easy.
At the HELP section, you will see Need Assistance?
Here are the various ways to contact Stellenbosch University (SUNLearn) for help:
- SUNLearn Support: https://learnhelp.sun.ac.za/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 021 808 2222
- Contact hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm.
You can also call the service center on this phone number: 021 808 4367.
That is all you need to know about the Stellenbosch University Student portal login guide.
Check our latest guides here:
- Progressive Insurance Agent Login – www.foragentsonly.com/login/
- Ashesi University Student Portal Login – Steps To Login To www.ashesi.edu.gh
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- Cooperative Bank PayBill Number: Co-Operative Kenya Mpesa Pay Bill 2021
- How Much Can Mpesa Hold – Check How Much Mpesa Account Can Hold
- How To Start A Profitable Microfinance Business In Uganda [2021 Guide]
- DStv South Africa Family Package Subscription Price & Channel List
- How To Contact Coca Cola Ghana – Office Address, Coca-Cola Contacts & Email
- How To Start A POS Business In Lagos – Lucrative POS Business Ideas
- IRS Code 766 – What Does Code 766 On IRS Tax Transcript 2021 Mean
- Wake County Kindergarten Registration – Enroll Your Child In Wake Schools
- Yelp Business Login Page – Sign-In To Yelp Business Account Online (2021)
- Renweb Parent Login – Steps To Access Renweb Parentsweb Portal